Features and Benefits
- Bubble wrap is a packaging material made of small air-filled bubbles sealed between two layers of plastic film.
- The size of the bubble wrap specified in this description is 6 inches by 8 inches.
- The bubbles are designed to provide cushioning and protection for fragile items during shipping and handling.
- The air-filled bubbles can absorb shock and prevent damage to delicate objects.
- The plastic film layers are smooth and durable, helping to prevent the bubble wrap from tearing or puncturing.
- Bubble wrap can also be used for stress relief by popping the bubbles individually or in clusters.
There are no reviews yet.