Features & Benefits
- Bubble wrap is a protective packaging material that consists of small air-filled bubbles sandwiched between two layers of plastic film.
- The 10″x12″ measurement refers to the size of the individual sheets of bubble wrap. Each sheet measures 10 inches by 12 inches.
- Bubble wrap is commonly used to protect fragile items during shipping or storage. The cushioning provided by the air-filled bubbles helps to prevent damage from impacts, vibrations, and other types of jostling.
- The bubbles in bubble wrap come in different sizes and thicknesses. The size and thickness of the bubbles determine the level of protection provided by the bubble wrap. The 10″x12″ bubble wrap typically has small bubbles that provide moderate cushioning.
- Bubble wrap is lightweight and flexible, which makes it easy to wrap around items of various shapes and sizes. It can be cut to size using scissors or a utility knife.
- The plastic film used in bubble wrap is usually transparent or translucent, which allows the contents of the package to be easily seen without having to unwrap it.
- Bubble wrap can also be used for other purposes, such as insulation or as a stress-relief toy (popping the bubbles can be satisfying!).
- Bubble wrap is a popular and widely used packaging material that can be purchased in various sizes and quantities to meet different packaging needs.